Speaker Profile: Claudine Cheng
Claudine Cheng is a community consultant and principal of Claudine Cheng Consultants.
An attorney by training, Claudine’s current appointed positions and community involvements include:
- director of the Treasure Island Development Authority
- delegate of Speaker Nancy Pelosi to the California Democratic Party
- chair of RENEWSF
- directors of North Beach Citizens and Pathway for Kids
- member of the SPUR Advisory Council
- chair of San Francisco’s APA Heritage Celebration Committee
A longtime activist in the APA community, Claudine also had served as the past national president of the Organization of Chinese Americans and past board chair of the Angel Island Immigration Station Foundation.
Claudine is a speaker on Day 1, Thursday, April 8th, on the Community Organizing and National Development panel at the First National Laotian Conference.