I am sharing these words of encouragement, support, and greetings from non-Laotian people who believe in us, LANA’s work, vision; mission.
Hopefully, this will inspire and fuel us to continue our collaborative efforts for a stronger, healthier, and more visible unified Laotian American community in the ocean of the greater AAPI.
- Congresswoman and Chair of Congressional Asian Pacific American Caucus (CAPAC) Judy Chu
- Congressman Mike Honda
- Daphne Kwok, Chair of the President’s Advisory Commission on AAPI
- Director of Office of Refugee Resettlement (ORR), Eskinder Negash
- S. Floyd Mori, National ED/CEO of the Japanese American Citizens League (JACL)
- Bill Imada, Chairman/CEO IW Group, Inc.
- Rahm Emanuel, Mayor of Chicago
- Doua Thor, ED of SEARAC
As a next step on LANA growth and evolution to truly become a national representative and have national footprint, we will be launching the The LANA Alliance and LANA State Ambassador for both Laotian American orgs/associations AND individuals who support our vision and mission to be more engaged with LANA to advance the interests of Laotian Americans in this great country.
More to come…
Have happy, healthy; most beautiful day,
Sirch Chanthyasack, MBA